Places Around My Area Where You May Find Me Hanging Out
- 2017 #1 Best Pennsylvania Attraction – (USA Today)
- Makes several best sunsets in the world lists
- 13 beach swimming areas
- 3,000+ Acres of adventure
- 21 miles of recreational trails
- Rooftop deck with great views
- FREE wireless Internet
- No curfew
- Fully equipped kitchen and dining space
- Indoor and outdoor bike storage
- Season passes available
- One mile trail of easy hiking
- Established as a privately operated park in 1885
- New Axe Throwing
- Treasure hunt for kids
Here are some of the places teaming up with me to bring you discounts, specials, give away’s and more. Show your support with some friendly feed back and a positive reviews.
Food, travel, nightlife, events, and everything in between. Here is a gallery of my adventures while on the fly.
Spring of 2018 I committed to learning and becoming active on Instagram. It didn’t take long for it to become my favorite social media platform. Helping to improve my cell phone photography is only one of the many benefits. For up to the second adventure pictures follow along on Instagram. If you don’t have the app you can see the highlight reel right here in my Instagram gallery.
- Interact with me and others.
- Adventures while they are happening in real time.
- Get bonus tips, tricks and giveaways.
“Here is what some of “the That Was Exciting” fans and crew have been saying.”
“It’s all about finding the little things that make the memories”
Keep up the great work.
“I had no idea that there where so many cool things to do close by”
Thanks for all the ideas.
“To have someone relatable and real to follow now days is so refreshing ”
I love following along.